Monday, August 29, 2005

What's New?

Yes, it has been a few weeks since I last posted anything. I have been working on a few thing to post, but as usual they have been taking longer than I thought they would. I have been researching several things that are hot buttons for our Federal Government's abuse of citizens' rights, including the Fed's control of the oil industry (or is it the other way around?), illegal taxation (income tax - see the link to Arthur Farnsworth trial site at right) and recent violations of the U.S. Constitution's Bill of Rights. There is sooo much stuff out there to pick from on all these topics, it is difficult to choose the right ones. I will do what I can to finish them and post them as quickly as I can.

Until then, all I ask from you is to question everything that the Federal Government does. Read your Constitution, and compare what the President, Congress and the Supreme Court does against this document. Search the internet for both sides of every story, and make your own judgement on the issues at hand. I know I will do nothing less, and as citizens of the United States, I implore you to do the same!

I leave you with this quote from a former President, Theodore Roosevelt:
"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmen of today."

No comments: